Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tremendously Thankful

Thanksgiving has arrived! Next week, we will all get to enjoy a five day break from our normal routine. However, as 5th graders, we all know there is much more to Thanksgiving than getting out of school! Think of some things that you are thankful for, and post them on our blog to share with others! I'll start my list for you...

1. I am thankful for YOU! I am so fortunate to be your teacher and to have the opportunity to spend time with you each day!
2. A wonderful family....
3. Fantastic friends...
4. My job at our beautiful school...Go Lions!

I could continue, but I really want to hear from you! :)
Love, Miss Cox

5 comments:

  1. HEY I am thankful for nature and the earth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to go to school and learn the things that I do learn and the have the best teacher in the whole entire school. p.s. I am thankful to have a roof over my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss cox. thanks for getting us hearts and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss cox i love you forever and i always will and karina can speak chinease realy good.p.s. just playing.

    ReplyDelete